Start where you are, use what you have and do what you can!
Imagine what can you achieve in 6 weeks of pure focus on your health and fitness?
You picturing it?
We show you what foods you should be eating and our tools calculate how much you should have based on your body composition and activity level.
We provide 4+ full meal plans that are calculated based on your individual needs.
You also get tips and guides on food planning and preparation leaving you in full control of your nutrition.
Ask us questions online or browse our knowledge base of nutrition, fitness & health.
Be part of a community of like-minded people all trying to better themselves.
Be an inspiration or find inspiration from one of our many active participants.
For 6 weeks, you commit to improving your health & fitness habits. Each day you score yourself based on your adherance to each of the 4 core rules.
Get Started Choose your nutrition level, enter your body composition, set your goals and get started.
Take Action! Exercise, stretch, hydrate and eat well as you compete against yourself and others. See and use your daily progress to motivate, inspire and push yourself forwards.
Log Progress Get points each day for Eating well, Training, Stretching and Hydrating. Learn more about yourself, your body and mind as you participate in our Bonus Challenges.
Nutrition & Food Levels We give you a list of foods (200+) and have categorized them into 3 levels. Each level determines the foods which you can/can't eat based on how strict you want to be.
Automated Meal Plans Put in your body composition and activity level and our tools adjust each meal plan according to how much you should be eating.
Community & Support You're never alone when you're part of the KitchnBox Lifestyle Challenge. Ask questions via the online chat, browse the forums, and interact with the community.
1. Do I need to be a member of a gym to join? No, Not at all. This is not gym specific and/or exercise/sport specific.
There are various innovative gyms around the country whose members are partaking in our challenge but the challenge is a national, online challenge open to everyone.
2. I don't belong to a gym, what exercise should I do? We provide a few at home workouts that you can do in the comfort of your home and we recommend some form of body weight training and cardio (running/jogging etc.)
3. What kind of exercises are given? The challenge is about exercising consistently, but we don't specify which exercises and/or training to do.
This is because everyone is different, and everyone has their own preference when it comes to exercising etc. Some enjoy running, some weight training at the gym, others enjoy their sports etc.
4. Do you provide an eating plan / meal plan? The basis of the challenge is that we provide you with a comprehensive foods list of what you can/cannot eat (depending on the level you want to adhere to).
5. Do you provide a vegan option (vegan meal plan)? We provide a Vegan Protein Substitution List which you would use to replace the proteins in our various meal plans with the relevant vegan alternatives.
6. Does KitchnBox provide the food? No, we are an online platform only and the challenge is an online challenge.